An easy dinner!
- 1 small can tuna in water, well drained
- 1 T mayo
- 1/2 T Dijon mustard
- 3 (8") flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- butter for cooking
1. In a small bowl, flake the tuna. Add the mayonnaise and mustard and stir to combine.
2. Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
3. Place 1 tortilla on a work surface and spread half with 1/3 of the tuna mixture. Sprinkle the other half with 1/4 cup cheese. Fold the tuna half over the cheese half. Cook in pan til cheese melts, flipping half way through. Repeat twice with the remaining ingredients.