“Lemon and Parmesan Fish”
If you are busy and need a quick fix for some healthy cuisine for a table of 2 then this is the meal for you. This fish might look simple but it taste simply wonderful. It will remind you sometimes great taste and fast does not mean always “fast food”, but fresh and bake.
Bake Temp: 450 Degrees
Bake Time: 15 Minutes
2-4 oz of fresh of white fish such as “sole” or “flounder” that is ½ to 1 inch.
Nonstick cooking spray
¼ Cup of bread crumbs or crushed cornflakes
1-1/2 Teaspoon of grated Parmesans Cheese
1-1/2 Teaspoon of melted butter
½ Teaspoon of grated lemon peel
¼ Teaspoon of black pepper
Lemon Wedges (optional)
1) Rinse fish, pat dry with a paper towel.
2) Lightly coat a shallow baking pan with cooking spray, if you are protective of your baking pan I would recommend to cover the pan with foil before using cooking spray for easy clean up.
3) Place fish in a single layer in the prepared pan, and tucked the thin edges into the piece of fish (to prevent to the thin side to overcooked)
4) In a small bowl combined crushed cornflakes, Parmesans Cheese, into the melted butter, lemon peel, and pepper.
5) Sprinkle the mixture onto the fish.
6) Bake for 15 minutes or until the fish flake easily, when tested with a fork and crumbs are brown.
Note: Allow 4 to 6 minutes per ½ inch f thickness of a fish.
7) Serve with lemon wedges.