This was what was for dinner last week. It was absolutely delicious!
I would make it again, and soon.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Weber's Kickin' Chicken seasoning, or your favorite blend, to taste
- 1 (8 oz) package Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 10 slices
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 avocados, pitted and sliced
- Sprinkle chicken generously with seasoning. Refrigerate a couple of hours, if desired.
- Preheat grill over direct medium heat.
- Grill chicken 15 minutes or til chicken is cooked through.
- Top each breast with 1 to 2 slices of tomato and 2 to 3 slices of cheese. Close grill top until cheese is melted, about 1 minute. Add 2 to 3 slices of avocado on top of each breast, and serve immediately.