"These berry-filled muffins have a cake-like texture. Bake an extra batch and freeze some for a rainy day."
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
CookTime: 12 Minutes
- Place oven rack in top 1/3 of oven.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners. Lightly spray liners with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt, set aside.
- Beat margarine at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener and honey beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time beating until blended after each addition. Stir in vanilla. Alternately add flour mixture and milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat at low speed until blended after each addition. Fold in berries.
- Spoon batter evenly into paper lined muffin cups. Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until golden. Remove from pan immediately, and cool on wire rack.
Serving Size: 1 muffin
To freeze muffins, wrap in heavy-duty aluminum foil or place in a zip-top plastic freezer bag. Freeze up to 3 months.
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup light margarine, softened
1 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
1/4 cup honey
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
Make it with Splenda Sweeteners - all of the sweet taste you love without all of the sugar.