Deliciously moist low-sugar chocolate cake, made even more flavorful by the addition of coffee.
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 10 cup bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
- Blend flour, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt in large mixing bowl.
- Combine buttermilk, oil, eggs, vanilla extract, and coffee in a small bowl.
- Add flour to mixture, using an electric mixer on medium speed, mix until Smooth (about 2 minutes).
- Pour batter into cake pan or bundt pan.
Bake for 30-35 minutes, until an inserted toothpick in center of cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes.
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
1/2 cup SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups low-fat buttermilk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup hot strong black coffee
Make it with Splenda Sweeteners - all of the sweet taste you love without all of the sugar.